OLD B.A.G. CLUB SWEEPSTAKES!
Text “BADGRANNY” to 7606703130 and Enter To Win!
THE OLD B.A.G. (BAD ASS GRANNY) CLUB PRIZE PACKAGE!
Two (2) allotments of 4×750 Ciders Shipped To Your Home
Two Bad Granny Glasses and Hat
An OLD B.A.G. Club Keychain
2x Complimentary cider flights when at Karma
Discounted tickets to the annual cidermakers dinner including a private tasting with Bad Granny’s exclusive Cidermaker Sam Kiersey
First taste and offerings on all new varietals when at Karma
25% off all subsequent cider purchases of Bad Granny Cider while at Karma
Text “BADGRANNY” to 7606703130 or complete the form below!
RULES AND REGULATIONS
The “OLD B.A.G (BAD AS GRANNY) CLUB” SWEEPSTAKES – OFFICIAL RULES
1. No Purchase Necessary. The “Old B.A.G. (BAD ASS GRANNY) Club Sweepstakes” is open to residents of Oregon, Washington, and Idaho who are 21 years of age or older. Void where prohibited.
2. Sweepstakes begins at 12:05:00 am. August 1st, 2018 Pacific Time (“PT”) and ends at 11:55p.m. September 30th, 2018 (“Sweepstakes Period”). Drawing held on October 10th, 2018.
3. WAYS TO ENTER: Text Message: Use your SMS-enabled mobile phone to text “BADGRANNY” to 7606703130 (10 DIGIT). Participants must have a mobile phone with text messaging capabilities to enter by Text Message. Participants entering this Sweepstakes via Text Message may incur a standard text message charge from their wireless service provider for each message sent and received. Check with your wireless service provider for details on these and other applicable charges. You may receive reply messages. Not all wireless carriers participate. All entries must be received and recorded during the Sweepstakes Period. Sponsor’s designated official judging organization’s computer is the official timekeeping device for this Sweepstakes.
4. OTHER WAYS TO ENTER: You can enter online at www.badgrannycider.com/sweepstakes (“Website”)
5. BAD GRANNY CIDER CO., LLC (“Sponsor) and its affiliates, subsidiaries, and agencies are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, returned or undelivered entries, text messages, email, or for lost, interrupted or unavailable satellite, network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), Website, or other connections availability, satellite or cable hardware or software or lines, or technical failure, or jumbled, scrambled, delayed or misdirected transmissions, computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors of any kind whether mechanical, electronic or network. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of this Sweepstakes or Website, or act in violation of the Official Rules, or violate Website’s terms of service, as solely determined by the Sponsor, will be disqualified. Neither Sponsor nor its agencies are responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information whether caused by Website users, tampering, hacking, or by any of the programming or equipment associated with or used in this Sweepstakes, and assumes no responsibility for any errors, omission, deletion, interruption or delay in operation or transmission or communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized website access. Neither Sponsor nor its agencies are responsible for injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer or property related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes. Should any portion of Sweepstakes be, the Sponsor’s sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, trolls, unauthorized human intervention or other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or impair administration, security, fairness or proper play of this Sweepstakes, or submission of entries, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes, and randomly select the winner from valid entries received prior to action taken, or otherwise as may be deemed fair and equitable by the Sponsor. Text message entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the registered owner of the wireless number used to enter. All materials submitted become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned.
6. Winner will be selected in a random drawing to be held on or about September 10th, 2018 from among all eligible entries received by an independent judging agency whose decisions are final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Winners may not substitute or transfer prize, but Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize with a prize of equal or greater value. Limit one (1) prize per human.
7. All prizes will be awarded (time permitting). Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Winners will be notified by phone, text message, or email and will be required to respond to the notification within forty-eight (48) hours indicating whether he/she can accept the prize. If no response is received within the time allotted, an alternate winner will be selected (time permitting). Any alternates selected will also be required to respond to the notification within forty-eight (48) hours. Sponsor is not responsible for suspended or discontinued internet, landline, or wireless service which may result in potential winner not receiving initial prize notification. Winners may be required to complete, sign, notarize, and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability and publicity release within seven (7) days of prize notification. In the event of noncompliance within any of these time periods, prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected (time permitting). Any alternate winner selected will also be required to adhere to the time periods described herein. Any prize notification or prize returned to the Sponsor or its agencies as undeliverable will result in hurt feelings, disqualification and the awarding of that prize to an alternate winner (time permitting).
8. Employees and the immediate families of employees of Sponsor and its affiliates, subsidiaries, employees and the immediate families of wholesale distributors, advertising and promotion agencies and all retail licensees are ineligible. This Sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law and is subject to federal, state and local regulations. Taxes on prizes, if any, are solely the responsibility of the winners.
9. Acceptance of prize offered constitutes permission for Sponsor to use winner’s name, for purposes of advertising and promotion without further compensation in all media now known and on the Internet without notice or review or approval as permitted by law.
10. Prize: One Grand Prize Winner will receive one-year long membership to the “Old B.A.G Club.” A Second Grand Prize Winner will be selected only from Idaho to the “Old B.A.G Club.” If winner cannot accept the prize as specified, prize will be forfeited and will be awarded to an alternate winner. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $500. Any difference between stated value and actual value will not be awarded. Total ARV of all prizes shall not exceed $1,000.
11. By accepting a prize, winner agrees to release and hold Sponsor, harmless from all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind resulting from acceptance, possession or use of any prize, including without limitation, personal injuries, an unhealthy obsession, death and property damage. By participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees to be bound by all the Official Rules of this Sweepstakes.
12. For the names of the winners, handprint your name and complete address on a 3” x 5” card and mail to: The Old B.A.G Club, 14771 Shamel Street, Entiat, WA 98822. for receipt by October 11, 2018.